Renee over at Full-Fat to Low-Fat Pie has been kind enough to pass this Sugar Doll award on to me. Thanks Renee!
- Thank Renee for giving me the award. Thanks!
- Link back to the giver. Linked!
- Reveal 10 things about me. Oh No!
I’m not certain I can figure out 10 things about me but here we go, I’ll figure them out as we go along here…..
- I’m a Biology teacher. I always felt like a bit of a sham being obese and a teacher of biology. Now that I’ve been down the road of weight-loss I don’t feel so bad, it was more a matter of nutrition/food/exercise than simple biology. They didn’t teach me that in college (those were for people in other majors).
- I sing in the car…. not just sing, I sing like a DIVA. In the summer I have to make a mental note when I have my windows down to tame down the singing in town. I’ve actually had people start cracking up laughing as I drive by bellowing out the tuneage.
- I suck at singing.
- I eat ice cream almost daily. I’m sort of obsessed with the stuff. Any diet in the past I’ve failed, it’s been because I’ve tried to not eat ice cream. I eat about 150 cals worth daily and it’s really helping me NOT go get a blizzard or something. Also, lately I’ve been NOT having ice cream so much. Perhaps I am getting over it? Unlikely
- I like computer games. I suppose I’d like xbox or wii or whatever gaming systems there are out there but they cost money and since I have a computer, well I play computer games. I’m horrible at them, I’m the person most likely to shoot the wall, the sky, the ground… anything but the target… but I love them just the same.
- I have 3 sisters. They are all blonde. I have no idea where my brown hair comes from except that my parents both have brown hair.
- I sported a mullet for far too many years while growing up. I didn’t KNOW it was a mullet, I just thought it was the easiest and best hairstyle ever. Years worth of photos of me as a child I’m grinning and sporting spiked hair on the top with it long in the back. And sometimes you can’t tell if I’m a boy or a girl. I blame the mullet.
- I have 3 cats. I never meant to have 3 cats. I meant to have ONE cat, a gray one called Moe. I got a black and white one and called him Moe. The other two ended up in my house because they found me. I talk to my cats like a crazy cat lady and Moe is incredibly spoiled. The other two regard me as mildly insane and keep their distance (cats… who can understand them?).
- I wear makeup maybe 3-4 times per year. I own some fantastic makeup but still can’t handle the way the stuff feels on my face. The stuff I own now is better than anything else out there in the world but it still drives me nuts after a while. Thankfully I’m blessed with nice skin or I’d look like walking death all the time.
- I can shower, get dressed, blow dry my hair and even run a straight iron through it and be ready to walk out the door in 30 minutes. I hate spending a lot of time getting ready in the morning, I have no patience for it (possibly another reason I don’t wear makeup) and the first thing I always ask before a new hairstyle (which I’ve sported the current one for years and years now) is “will it take much effort to fix every morning?”
Well, there you have 10 things about me! Hopefully I didn’t bore you to death.
These blog awards tend to spread like wildfire and so I’m only going to pass it on to one person (mainly because I’d like to see her responses).
So… Rita… over at The Giggly Bits… here’s to you!